Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where you invest your love, you invest your life.

I think I need to update this more because of... uhm, security reasons haha!

I'm just confused with school, the future, love... basically, LIFE. I will be graduating in a month and I don't know if I am ready to face the real world out there. I feel like I have really been sheltered so much by the schools I went to, friends and family. I know I can make it through but I'm just scared, who isn't? I want to take a rest, travel and explore but everyone around me is saying otherwise.

I am happy with some aspects of my life. Very happy. But with this happiness comes confusion too. Maybe, I'm scared too. (OH GOSH, I'VE BEEN SCARED WITH A LOT OF STUFF LATELY... WHYYY?) I just don't want this to end and with my past with this kind of thing, I always end up alone and sad.

I know I can do this. I can make it through.

I'll face the future with my head up high and you by my side :)

No comments: