Monday, July 7, 2014

Under the sea



I found a new love with the sea and its creatures. Ever since that first visit in Bantayan Island in Cebu, I've been addicted to discovering more of the beautiful beaches in the country. I went to Panglao, El Nido, Siquijor, Camiguin etc. and I feel more in love with the beach.

This new found love keeps growing every time I go somewhere and this made me want to try diving for the first time. I was very excited when Ter invited me to join their company's intro dive "outing". I immediately said yes because it will be very cheap since we are a big group. Although I don't know anyone from Ter's company, I still went. She also invited Jerms and Rache, Ter's friends from Citi.

On the way to Anilao, Batangas
Days before the trip, I was feeling really sick because of my colds and cough but this did not stop me from going on this trip. We went on the weekend of June 28-29. We were scheduled for the Sunday dive so our Saturday was spent roaming around and just chilling. It was also good so I could rest and pray that my colds will be gone the next day.

It was great meeting new people and really loving their company. It was such a fun and relaxing Saturday.




I'm a sunset-over-sunrise person so I was sure I won't miss seeing the sunset at Anilao. Of course, God did not disappoint me because the sunset was amazing ♡!!!! We watched the sunset with alcohol in our hand (Thanks to Ter's boss for sharing his vodka)



After dinner, I slept right away (around 8pm, tanders vibe!!) because I was really feeling bad. I thought I was going to have a fever so I asked for medicine and slept. The next day, I was feeling better. I still have colds and cough and I was scared that this may give me a hard time during the dive. I asked the dive masters about it but they told me that it will be fine so I trusted them. Naks!

I was part of the second batch of divers and I was very excited to go underwater. Thank you for Ter's Go pro camera I could share a few creatures I saw under :)

My first dive experience!
Hiyaaa friends :)
Found Nemo!!
It was so beautiful underwater. I got to discover more of the beauty of this world. I saw different kinds of fishes (some I don't even know what's it called but beautiful nonetheless!) and corals. I even saw Nemo and his friends. I also saw a swordfish in real life and starfishes. There were a lot of new friends underwater that I would love to get to know more. 

I was also happy that we really got everything cheap. For the whole trip, I only spent around P 3500, including accommodations, food for the whole trip, intro dive, pasalubong and transportation. 
New friends :)
This weekend was such a fulfilling experience. I finally got to scratch another item off my bucket list! I can't even explain what I am feeling after but I was sure that I would try this again :) 

Saying goodbye and see you again soon

"The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul" -Wyland

No comments: