20 things I did today:
- woke up very early in the morning.
- went to mass with father.
- replied to text messages.
- replied to facebook messages.
- replied to twitter messages.
- ate a lot.
- went to the grocery with Mommy Coco, Kuya Mark, Sining and Jairus.
- played with the kids.
- went to Kuya Mark's house.
- ate more.
- went to UP with the boys, Gladys, Ate Coco and the kids.
- bought cake.
- blew her cake.
- took pictures.
- laughed with family.
- replied to the super sabaw facebook note of my barkada haha! Vigan trip planning for the win.
- made Sining girl a facebook account.
- made this blog.
- prayed and thanked God for another year.
Yehey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. Thanks a lot to the people who remembered and saw in Facebook and gave a second to write a birthday message in my wall :) I love youuu everyone and I really appreciated everything.
So this is how 20 feels like, parang 13 lang pala. LOL. :))
Oh and btw.. While we were eating lunch, my mom kept on insisting that I should get a boyfriend. Uhh, medyo nakakainis but oh well. Haha!
Kk poez, thank youuuu again. :) Parang ang walang kwenta ng post na toh haha!