Family lurve. YYEHEY! Even thought we’ve been through a lot this years, our family stayed strong throughout the year. Aww. SOBRANG CHEESY! Haha!
Ok. Highlights of the year:
- Mother went back from Ireland.
- Sining’s 2nd birthday.
- Laguna Trip’s I love and missed because of those ballroom finals.
- KUYA TJ & ATE JOY’s wedding ♥
- Sunday Fun days at Katipunan.
- Kuya TJ & Ate Joy’s house blessing
- Baguio trip that I won’t forget. :|
- Christmas with the whole gang.
- Family dinners/lunch na kumpleto kami.
- Baby James! :)) :)) :))
but please, Kuya Justine.. don’t get married yet. Hahahaha! :))
M&M loves. High school was still the best years of my life because of all the fun experiences and much easier loads but what made it the best-est is because of these girls I looooove the most. I love these girls to bits even I rarely see them(except for Patricia and Tereysa haha!)
Hmm, highlights of the year:
- Marianne’s 19th birthday.
- Ter’s 19th sleepover birthday.
- PE Uniform Slumber Party.
- Rockband days at Blue Skies.
- Nina’s 18th boozeday.
- Rhea’s 19th birthday
- Movie dates.
- Marianne & TJ’s 2nd year anniversary.
- The ang-hirap-humanap-ng-taxi-kaya-magjeep-na-lang-tayo-tapos-umabot-na-tayo-sa-Q.Ave-para-sa-wala day! :)) :)) :))
- Jeysi’s SURPRISE birthday.
- Visit UP people day.
- Ondoy volunteer days.
- The not so surprise happy birthday Patricia day.
- Christmas partyyyyyy!
Arnneyow people. I bonded more with old and met new friends this year. Had a new block, I still miss being classmates with my TR block but I like C2.
K. Highlights of the year:
- Bonding moments with Kristhul and Marlow.
- Swimming at Marlow’s.
- Birthdays and Debuts this year.
- Ballroom days I won’t forget. (Midterms, Finals and M-W, 1-2pm, 1st sem)
- NSTP :(
- Hello to a new crush this sem. ♥
- Sec walllllkkkkk.
- Marlow’s debut.
To all the friends I met this year, thank youu. To my ballroom friends, WE SURVIVED. haha! never again. I enjoyed ballroom classes because of youu kahit na galit lagi sa atin si Adora. haha! C2 block, thankk youu for making me feel welcome. your block is cool! :) to the stressing days and to my groupmates in all the subjects, thank yow! :D
DBs. Yes, I’ve been a bad girl this year. More inuman sessions=more fun! haha! Lots of revelations and actioooon happened this year. I won’t forget the sessions at Patlo’s house. Ay grabe, that is where it all started. :)) Highlights: Basta. I won’t mention everything. Just thank you for making my 2009 a whole lot of fun from Gran Matador to Bacardi to Cuervo to GSM blue to The Bar! HAHAHA! :)) I will always treasure the dramas and the laughtrips we had this year. I am hoping for more fun next year! Woot woot! WASTED nights.
And ooow, WALA NA AKONG ALLERGIES!
GK & YFC. I’ve been inactive in YFC and been active in GK this year. I dunno but I can’t feel that fire of service I felt way way before. YAK. Haha! Basta, it’s something different. YFC did changed a lot ever since the split and so did I. I’ve been a very bad girl this year haha! :)) but still I love my YFC family and this year’s ILC(Cebu) is the first ILC I missed since I joined YFC. aww. Anyways, GK occupied some of my YFC time and I just felt inspired by the talks and events I went to this year.
- Bayanihan Builds
- Youth camp
- My surprise birthday party at Abi’s (aww)
- GK talks
- Visit at GK sites.
- Comeback Sectorcon
- I-met-Iza-Calzado day.
- Kaya natin ‘to concert
GK loves, I learned a lot this year because of you and I can say that I became more exposed to what GK has to offer. Too bad I missed this year’s Bayani challenge. I promise, I WILL GO TO PALAWAN NEXT YEARRR!
We ROCKED 2009, LET US MAKE 2010 AWESOOOOME!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGGER FRIENDS. :)