Thursday, November 12, 2009

Okay, I'm gonna rant about my first few days of classes. I kinda missed going to school but not so much. haha! :)) I missed my TR blockmates. I missed my C2 blockmates too. Okay, I'm just gonna tell stuff about some interesting stuff that happened during my first week of classes. Everyday, I ride with the morning people (Kuya TJ, Ate Joy, Kuya Mark, Kuya Jim and Gladys) so that I won't commute and sayang sa gas kung magpapahatid pa ako, so I'd rather be early for school. Good thing I'm with Kuya Mark. Anyways, prepare yourself for my rants.

First Day: I have Sci10 at 9:30 and Foreign Lang at 12:30. I was in school at 6:30 because our car's coding so we have to leave early. UHH. Talk about excited?? NOT! ;)
Sci10, I'm classmates with Jeki, Anais, Patlo and some C2 people. My prof's kinda boring and imagine having a class with 76 classmates.Yes, it's a really big class and good luck on my concentration.
Foreing Lang, I find this very interesting. I would really love to learn Italian and Sir Yap asked us, "Why did you choose Italian as your FLC?" I answered, "I want to go to Italy someday" haha! I will! ;)
So usually, the first meetings are all about syllabi and rules. SO hello early dismissal.

Second Day: I have Histo, Econ, PSY103 and PSY104. Yes, my TTh days are hell! First class at 9:00 and Last class at 3:00 so I'm kinda at school the whole day.
Histo, OMg.. Manaois is the best. He's now my favorite teacher! He's so funny. ;) Get him as Histo prof and I bet you won't regret it. Promise.
Eco, kung anong kinasaya ng HI18 class ko.. Eco is the opposite. I don't really like big classes because I can't concentrate. Oh well. I can't say much because I day dreamt most of the time he was talking :))
PSY103, Bel classes are not fun at all. =/ That building is SO FAR. Hassle sa muscle mhen. Anyways, I'm with my C2 blockmates and I'm classmates with Kim G and Gloria! Aww, it's my first time having a Holy batchmate classmate. I missed that. My prof's was okay. Neutral about her but Henna told me they love Ma'am Liwag. We'll see about that.
PSY104, rules pa rin. It's my first class where she asked us to introduce ourselves. Haha! We introduced ourselves and filled out this line: I've never ____. Drinking game? haha! Interesting. I think I'll like her. Early dismissal, yehey!
I went to the PE dept after to fix my PE fee refund and they told me I don't need to load rev coz I did not enlist for any PE classes. ARGH the registrar.

Third Day: OMg, Sci10 was super boring. =/ And I'm not really a morning person so waddup? UGH. Oh well, I survived lol. I was with Marlo during my break. After eating at the caf, we went to Sec walk and saw Kring. After a few minutes of sitting, my EX CRUSH (Oo, hindi ko na talaga siya crush) passed by and went back and went back. Haha! Labo! So he passed by us 3 times and on the 3rd time, he sat on the benches on our front left(haha, LABO!!! :)) ). So I had a great view lol. Too bad I don't crush him anymore. LOL.
Ooh, Italian class was so interesting. He discussed some of the rules he did not mention before. After he's finished, he told us that he'll speak Italian for the next minutes.. and he did. NOSEBLEED mhen! haha. But amazingly, I understood some of the words and I learned some Italian words. Yey! I know how to ask What's your name, Where do you live and all the other shiznit. LOL. I dunno how to spell those words so yea! haha :)) Basta, I think this will be very interesting.

Fourth Day: I was so so so tired after this day. I dunno why lol. Maybe because I have 4 1 and a half hour classes. All the four subjects started discussing so I was so tired. Especially in Eco.. I was SO BORED. I swear. =/ Dev Psych was kinda boring too... uhh. I am now starting to hate TTh. =/
Except for Histo, yey! History=His Story. Wala raw kwenta mga babae. LOL.
Anyways, nothing really special happened today so I'll stop here. Haha. Happy Birthday Isay! :)

I think this sem will be very interesting and tiring. Good luck to all of us.
So, how was your first week? :)

12 comments:

Keiyt said...

WOW. Sobrang huge class talaga. Kailangan medyo front row ka para makikinig ka talaga. =))) yung tipong walang kadaldalan. HAHA it's true, it's hard to concentrate with so many things so observe so good luck.

gusto ko rin mag Foreign Lang. ng european language. Parang ang cool lang and gusto ko naman makapunta sa france... so kailangan French. :)))) Good luck sa Italian nosebleed. :))

I dislike DevPsych. :(((( Haaaay. Anong ima-major mo Tepai? :)

I miss you na rin! :)

Steph said...

I know right? Imagine 2 classrooms? Hay. At medyo late na akong dumating sa class OR masyadong maaga yung mga classmates ko so sa likod ako nakaupo.. pero hindi super likod. Hahahaha. HAY GRAVE. =/

It's fun. Ooh, my first choice was French because I want to go to France! haha! :)) Thanks. Tuturuan kita pag marunong na ako! hahaha.

Ako rin. Mas gusto ko yung Personality. Di ko pa alam e. hahaha. Di ko pa nga alam kung magshift ako. =/

aww. >:D<

Maria Catherine said...

Wow, sounds like fun. even though the class is big it can be found. Hopefully your teacher can even out his attention to everyone.

9 to 3? That's nothing to my 8:10 to 4:30 (tuesday only, yessss)

Steph said...

Some are fun.. Haha! Yeh, i hope he can so that I can learn something about Economics and Science&Society. hahaha.

It's 9-4:30. My last class starts at 3pm. Haha. So talo pa rin kita! LOL. at TTh pa toh! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I won't say I miss school because first i'm working in a school and second i'm currently enrolled in grad school. hahaha. C: grad school and college are the same. first day, syllabi and "hi-i-am-makis" thingy. haha. c: pero onti lang kami sa 1 class, we're around 38 and majority are professionals already. c:

Steph said...

Feel ko iba pag grad school na at parang wala na akong planong mag-aral ulit after college! haha :))

Erika said...

Como stai? I took 6 units of Italian din last year and it was nice pero nakalimutan ko na rin since walang practice. LOL

I missed reading your blog, Tepai!

Steph said...

MOLTO BENE! =)) Come va? It's fun noh? Tsaka my prof's so good kaya mas cool! :D
Aww, thanks! I miss blog hopping too :(

Lis said...

Ooh. Italian. I'd like to learn that language too someday. Haha!

Oh and you have 76 classmates in one class? WHOA. :o

Naku! Pareho tayo. Overload ung 2nd sem ko. Tapos ang boring ng Tuesdays and Thursdays ko. HAHA.

IMY! >:D<

Steph said...

I'll teach youu! haha. Mi chiamo Steph. Sono studentessa. Ho dicianovve anni! :)) BUONGIORNO!

I know. Hassle. Di pa rin tayo nagkikita! haha.

Lis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lis said...

Okay, whatever you say. =)) LOL.

What did those words mean, anyway? :))

Oo nga eh. :( On WF, 6 na ako nakakauwi. Huhu. Ikaw ba? When are you free?