Saturday, May 5, 2012

Someday is now

Seven long years ago, I thought that my world has come to an end. Stupid mistakes, crazy actions and unreasonable calls were made. Those were the dark days that I would never forget but I would also forever treasure. That's what made me who I am today. When he left, he clearly left me scarred and devastated for life. "Trusting would never ever be easy again.", I thought to myself. On that moment, I really thought that I would rather kill myself than trust another guy again with my heart.

Now, I am seven years stronger and I can finally say that it was worth the wait :) Different guys came but never stayed but this one guy who is making me happy right now is definitely special and amazing. 


It was definitely worth the wait and with this guy, I am sure that he'll be staying for a long time :)

4 comments:

Keiyt said...

Write more about. I'm intrigued :D

Steph said...

HAHA KEIYT! I will, I will :)

E said...

Happy for you, Steph! :)

Steph said...

Thanks, Ean!! :) I miss talking to you! :)