Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Be happy

Something to do.
Last March 2012, I went down the hill and unto the real world... Well not really. I have been bumming for a 3 months, exactly as I planned. I enjoyed my vacation with family and friends I love. This one was really a summer to remember and it's ending soon. I'm about to start working and I'm excited & scared at the same time. I'm excited to finally have more independence in my life and gain some learning experience. At the same time, I'm scared to disappoint myself and make mistakes but what's the point of learning without mistakes, right? So this Friday, I will have my first MRT rush hour ride :) Also, I will be working in a field I am really planning to work in, Human Resource. Although I am unsure on what will happen, I know that I will be happy because I have something to do that I like.

Someone to love. 
PS: May contain a lot of cheesy-ness.
As some of you may know (for those who follows me on Tumblr), I am in love and very happy. I swear, last May 9, 2012, we were infinite ♡ Cheesy but pretty much... yeah. Not what I expected but I know that what I have now is something I am very grateful for. He may not be the perfect boyfriend but he is perfect for me. Nothing really matters much if you love the person and I totally accept all the imperfections in our relationship 'coz I swear, I'm also not a perfect girlfriend. The memories and love we share, I will forever cherish. Although the future still awaits for our relationship and a lot will still happen, right now, I am happy :)


Something to hope for.
I have been a volunteer for Gawad Kalinga for quite some time. I started from my Youth for Christ days and my heart never left Gawad Kalinga (GK). GK has a dream that the Filipinos will be out of poverty in 2024. Doubtful? I'm not, together with millions of volunteers all over the world (Filipino or not) Yes, even foreigners believe in this vision and dream and GK does not discriminate anyone as long as you have a heart of a Filipino and for the Filipino people. (Some foreigners are more Filipino than Filipinos, if you know what I mean). I am excited and hopeful for a first world Philippines and together, I know that we can do this.





5 comments:

Keiyt said...

That's why. lol I haven't been in tumblr for a long time! Congrats! <3333333 Happy for you!

I'm working in Ortigas. Where will you work? Yay!!!! Congrats!

Steph said...

HAHA Thank you so muccchhhh!!! <33333

I'll be working in Makati... :| HUHU but excited haha!

Jess said...

This blog entry is indeed something good, mare ;)

Janine Del Rosario said...

Good to see you happy and productive. :)

Steph said...

THANKS guys :)

Hi Mare! I miss youuuu! :)