I was thinking about 2010 and I thought it was really uneventful then I realized it was in fact, FCKING AWESOME! A lot happened and it will forever stay in my LTM. Great time with family, friends and myself. ;) I have a very colorful planner this year and I’ll share it with you guys lol.
This year’s bests…
- New crush. If you know me that well, you’ll know that I don’t get crushes easily LOL.
- Ate Kate got married. Amazing beach wedding.
- That night before hell week parties. I won’t forget how tipsy I am when I arrived Anjo’s birthday. And yes, they said I told things……
- ILC Baguio.
- Sweet birthday. I AM FREAKING 20 YEARS OLD L
- Gabaldon! I would never forget this place; the view, the batis and the people.
- I GOT DRUNK FOR THE FIRST TIME. WON’T ELABORATE :( But awesome time with friends and I love love them for taking care of me…. awwww. haha!
- That Sofitel sleepover with my high school friends.
- WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Iker Casillas!
- New president: Noynoy Aquino. First time to vote.
- USHER CONCERT. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
- Derf’s: TR’s new tambay place.
- FATHER DACANAY!
- WOHOOO BLUE EAGLES J First and last season to support our blockmate, Jek.
- New baby in the family, Baby Jam.
- More Gawad Kalinga builds.
- Gossip Girl and Glee are back. YAY.
- First lotto experience.
- A Christmas to remember♥
- TAGAYTAY OVERNIGHT. BEST NIGHT EVERRRRRR.
- At your service, YES. (JEEP)
This year’s worsts…
- Experimental Psychology, F YOU.
- FATHER DACANAY LOL.
- Worst semester ever (3rd year, 1st sem).
- Got drunk.
- NO MONEY.
- Still FOREVER ALOOOOONEEE. LOL LOL LOL.
OH GOSH. Really, this year was okaaaaayy. This year was a time of bonding with friends I love and of course, my family. More drinking J Goodbye weird allergies. Tumblarity’s gone = Less drama. Chuck and Blair, ‘nuff said.