Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Birthday Week blog post

Will rant about my birthday week in 3... 2.... 1....... :)

APRIL 25. Just turned twenty freakin' one years old. :| DEYM, it sounds so old huhu. Anyway, it was my first day of work in CDO too and it was stressful. Did a lot of tasks already but it was okay. What really sucks is that I have to work during my birthday which is a first because having a birthday during the summer vacation should be fun and not stressful LOL. But still, I enjoyed it.

I was supposed to meet up with Mariz at Trinoma but she can't leave work early so I just went home and celebrated my day with my oh so big and crazy family :) I also treated myself with Cafe Breton crepes!

Together with Sining love, I blew my birthday candle. AND YES, I AM 12 YEARS OLD. :) YEHEY. I'll be a teenager next year! haha!

And I just have to share this photo of Sining love. They did some photoshoot while waiting for me to arrive. Haha! She's so arte...

Sining also gave me a gift. Since it was Easter yesterday, she gave me an Easter egg! haha! She was shouting "Happy Easter" while I was opening my gift haha! IT was so cute! The wrapper was also cute (the one on the right). And Gladys gave me a letter :)


Thanks for all those who greeted me through text, twitter and yeah, facebook.


APRIL 26. Another day at work. More texts. I was left home alone with Ate Joy and some house helpers because I have OJT. They all went to Bulacan for a birthday party. Started to reply to all the messages in Facebook and Twitter, it was very tiring. :| BUT REALLY THANKS TO EVERYONE. My brother just treated me for dinner and I went to the grocery with them.

APRIL 27. Still another day of work. It was also the Bayani Challenge Reunion at Third's house. UBER FUN to see them all again. It was a happy night. :) Updates, chikahan and videoke! These people are love! Especially my Stupid Love girls. It's like Bantayan all over again because of the videoke and the drinks! :)

I was so scared to drink because my borther was there and they don't know that I am drinking so yes, I still drank with him around... just hiding the beer when he's looking. OH YES, I'M A GREAT PRETENDER.... OOOHHH OOH! HAHAHAHA! Went home at around 2 am.

APRIL 28. No hangover but super puyat! Woke up at 5am. 3 hours of sleep, fuck yeah. I was super groggy while working haha. And I nearly fell asleep while typing some job descriptions haha! It was so funny, I was pinching myself just to stay awake!

I met with Mariz at Trinoma after work. Some chikahans again. Dinner. Too bad Japots wasn't able to come. BOO.

APRIL 29. It was the 'surprise' birthday party for me. Haha! But it's not a surprise anymore because my super great brother told me hahaha! It was so funny. I was super tired from work then ta dah, they were at home and we just ate and laughed all night. I literally laughed all night because Andrew is on sabaw made and he just made sabaw jokes all night. AS IN ALL NIGHT. It was an awesome night, with a few friends and kwentuhans. Thanks for the letters and gifts too.

APRIL 30. My birthday celebration with my high school friends at Laguna. Woke up really early. *yawn* but it was all worth it. We stayed at Ayala Greenfields Estates in Calamba. Just swam all morning and afternoon. Actually jacuzzi in the morning since it was super cold then swam in the afternoon. What sucks is that it was my 1st day and dysmenorrhea attacked me while swimming :|

The view was beautiful, the place was great and the company was awesome. Too bad some friends wasn't able to come because of the PRC thingy and Patice's excuse, whatever it is LOL.

MAY 1. Labor day build at GK Bulaklakan. Just chikahan moment with Gery. It was fun to build again after the Bayani Challenge. It was also great to see GK Bulaklakan because last time I went there, it was kind of still empty. It was nice to see lots of colorful houses already with residents. Then Trinoma afterwards. Thank you for the free dessert c/o Tita Maricar :)

So that was my birthday week. It was great but but but... whatever. Again, thank you to all those who made my birthday week special and happy and to those/you who didn't greet me, I hate you hahaha! I'm kidding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! i like the gift. it's cute. :)

Steph said...

Thank you :) It's really really cute :)