I am too lazy to rant about my Bohol trip. I will just post highlights of the trip. haha.
On the way to Bohol
At first, i was excited to ride a ship. First time eh. But when i saw the beds, oooh may gulay. Umurong ako. Haha. Kaya nakisiksik kami kay Mother sa Cabin niya. haha. It was really uncomfy but i would rather stay there than sleep beside the machines. haha. I loved the view in the Sun deck. It was peaceful.
This is what we saw when we arrived Bohol
- We stayed at Corolandia. It's like a resort na walang pool. Basta yung CR okay naman kaya masaya na ako dun. haha.
- We went to Hinagdangangan Cave. Walang binatbat sa Sagada :)) pero maganda rin naman.
- We went to Panglao Island. OHMEGED, i fell in love with it. The site was really breath taking. :D
- We went to Island City Mall to buy jelly shoes for Gladys.
- We went to Holy Name University for the IKV. We have a role sa IKV.. CHEERERS. haha. Hep hep Hooooray! Huh huh huh! Big NORTH!
- We went to the mall to watch a movie, When Love Begins. haha. (oo, nanood kami ng sine sa Bohol. hahaha.)
- We saw that the event was held there too so we watched the creative compets.
- We went to Panglao again with the whole sector (oo, di sila umattend ng IKV. Magaling!)
- We did not sleep.
- We worshipped on the beach wearing our two-piece swimsuit while raining. It was overwhelming. I really felt empowered na mag-serve pa. Thanks Ate Gayle, Kuya Jim, Gladys and Brendan for sharing this feeling with me.
- Walang tulog.
- Bohol Tour
Dito kami nag-dinner
On the way back to Manila
- The ship was way way way better! It's bigger.
- They have a playground.
- The sun deck was bigger.
- We made friends with the ship crew. haha.
- The food was NOT GOOD! =/
- We sang videoke. Actually they. And we saw a very very funny guy. Right Kuya Jim? Parang tarsier lang na nag-iinom. Naubusan na ng bat yung cam ko so wala na kaming pics. waaaaa.
- Oo, ginto ang mga bilihin sa barko. Ang load nila ay 40php pero 25 lang ang laman. Ang beer nila ay 60php. Ang tubig ay 30php-maliit. Ang Chocomucho ay 15php. haha. San ka pa? :))
- We worshipped with the kids before arriving Manila. Aww, gusto ko na tuloy mag-serve sa KFC.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEA! :D 12 na siya. haha. Malapit na mag-YFC
I really enjoyed Bohol. WOW! Philippines talaga. haha. :) Vote niyo yung Chocolate Hills for the new seven wonders of the world :)