Sunday, June 14, 2009

Goodbye Summer


Mcdo at 3 in the morning :D

YEHEY to classes tomorrow! Can't wait to go to school, i dunno why.. maybe because my summer is not that fun that's why I wanna go out. LOL. Anyways, I spent my last night of summer sleeping at 4:30 and ordering Mcdo with Kuya Justine while watching American Gangster. LOL. It was fun.

So HELLO to...
Ateneo
7:30 AM classes
commuting
TR blockmates and new blockmates
STRESS

.. YEHEY! WAHAHAHAHAHAH. =))


Ooh, PS: A(H1N1), wag kang maghasik ng lagim sa Ateneo a :) thanks.

3 comments:

Jimel said...

Hindi ka naman obvious McDo fanatic lol.

istepanyak said...

Hindi nga ako Mcdo fanatic e. haha

zha said...

Visiting you today...Nice site you have, please visit my site for a total pinoyshowbiss,pinoy tv shows and celebrity gossips Click Here