Sunday, June 28, 2009

Uso ba ang patay ngayon?

Since I really want to blog something.. guess who will I blog about? LOL.

MJ & FF, may you both rest in peace.

As we all heard on the news, two legends in one day died last Thursday. One is Michael Jackson and the other is Farrah Fawcett. Being a nineteen years young girl, I was not yet alive during their prime but hey, who doesn't know them, right? Especially Michael Jackson who influenced a lot of people all over the world through his music. He is not called the King of Pop for nothing.

So I woke up and the TV was on because Kuya Justine's watching Myx. The whole morning, I was watching MJ's old videos and it really felt good. I still can't believe that he's gone even though I am not a super fan of MJ, I admire him and his music(and the dancing, of course). He really is a genius. He created great songs that I bet people all around the world loves. Losing a great artists like him is such a great loss to the music industry and to whole world too. Fans all around the world are mourning for his death which only proves that he really left something good to this world. Although he was faced with different charges before(the pedophile thingy), we can't conclude that he is a bad person. I mentioned this because while I was reading Perezhilton.com a while ago, lots of people are judging as a bad and evul person. There's this one person saying MJ will go to hell because of that.. Tsk3x. You don't even know him personally, duh. HAHA. (As if ako kilala ko siya personally. LOL)

Anyways.. MJ, you made us all sad with your sudden death. Moonwalk yourself to heaven and when I get there, beat it and give free concerts everyday. LOL. Thank you for the music and for leaving a mark to each one of us to make a difference and heal the world. :)

Yesterday, the death of both MJ and Farrah Fawcett was all over the news and while watching E! news, I did not really expect that I will cry. (arrgh, deym these tears.. napakababaw. LOL) And believe it or not, what really made me cry was Ryan O'Neal saying "Farrah's gone". Have you seen that video? Basta, super heartbreaking. Even though I don't really know who Farrah Fawcett is(I just that she was part of Charlie's Angels), it saddened me. She too was a legend and losing a person like her is a great loss. She was also someone who became an inspiration to a lot of people because of his fight with cancer and all that.

So Farrah Fawcett, you will really be missed by your fans. I pray for Ryan O'neal and your son. Be happy with MJ in heaven. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not want to be hypocrite pero sa totoo lang I feel neutral about sa pagkamatay ni MJ. Ewan ko ba. Hii. Naweweirduhan ako. I like his Man in the Mirror and other songs pero ewan bakit ganun yung feeling ko. oh well. about dun sa isang artist. di ko siya kilala kaya condolence na lang sa mga family nila.

Steph said...

Talaga? Ako parang super affected ako.. ewan ko rin kung bakit. Haha. I feel really sad about his death. Oh well. Yep, condolence sa family and goodluck sa mga anak niya.

Anonymous said...

Ako naman, pag gising ko nagulat ako sa text sa akin ni Kang, sabi niya Rest in Peace Michael Jackson. Grabe no. ang bilis ng mga pangyayari,

Steph said...

Oo nga e. I was stuck in traffic when I received text messages from different people. Ayaw ko pa maniwala nung una pero nung mga 5 na silang nagtetext, ayun naniwala na ako. haha.

Anonymous said...

yeah. maybe isa na rin sigurong dahilan yung view ko sa death na parte yung life nauna nga lang yung iba kaya medyo maluwag pagtanggap ko

Steph said...

Yeh! mababaw kasi akong tao. LOL =)) Lahat iniiyakan ko and deaths really really really make me sad/cry.