Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hitting rock bottom (well, not really)

I have never imagined it to end this way. This wasn't part of the plan but I clearly can't do anything about it anymore. This is the first time that I'm blogging about this and hopefully, this can help me emotionally. It has been a week and a few days after the breakup and life has been hard. Although I'm very thankful that I have the awesomest family and friends that are helping me cope with the loss :) There are just really days, like today, that I miss him so much. I miss him dearly that I can't function and concentrate well. I know that someday, I'll get over this but for now, just let me feel and say what I feel.

I'm hurt. Thinking about last year, we were very happy (Well I was). I just thought that you would fight for us more because I did. I had a dream and I thought that you would be beside me in fulfilling that dream. It just sucks that you're gone. I'm wishing there's more time for us but what's done is done. I don't want to dwell on the past but the past has so much good memories (that would never happen again). I wish I could get through this faster and I am hoping that you're not hurting as much as I am.

I love you, Billy. Thank you and what we had is something I would forever keep. You did made me happy. I hope you're happier now.

No comments: