Monday, June 30, 2008

LABLAB


Can I just say that I L-O-V-E-- LOVE my family so much. Okay, we are going through a very very rough time now. Problems kept coming in yet we all stand strong. NAKANAMS! haha. We had a "family meeting" a while ago. HAHA. It was fun. I feel so blessed having them. Those "problems" are really bad! SUPER BAD but still we are not giving up because we are a family. "OHANA means family and family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten" Woot woot. Okay, ang drama.. Hindi ko yata take yun! HAHA =)) Basta, all I can say is that I am thankful for them. They may be pain in the butt sometimes but I love them. I would never wish for other brothers or sister. My brothers may be Über PROTECTIVE(Literally.haha.lalo na sa guys. :)) ) but I feel loved when they are being strict. My sister may be irresponsible and all but she is the sweetest sister ever(HAHA.:)). Mag-isa lang siya eh.lol.). Basta. THEY ARE GREAT! I love them to bits. Do pray for us. I know we'll get through. Pray for my mom too. :)

2 comments:

imbrave said...

A family that prays together stays together ! hehe!

Hope maging ok problem nyo!

Steph said...

Oooh. yea yea. i forgot that quote. lol.

thank you so much Jasmin.