Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm okay (And I mean it)

It's very liberating to tell people that you're okay and actually mean it :) Yesterday, a common friend of ours asked me how I am. I told her, I'm okay. Then she asked me if I'm feeling better. And I said, "Yes, better." Then I just sang and laughed with them all night while Rivermaya is playing at the background.
It feels so good to say those words and know in you're heart that it's true. I'm okay. There would be days where I would remember but I'm okay in general (If you know what I mean.) I just accepted the fact that shit happens and what happened to me was one huge pile of shit but I won't stay in that shit forever. 

I want to live my life as much as I can. I am happy (sometimes I feel alone) but I'm happy and enjoying my life.

No comments: